Vitoria-Gasteiz Green Deal Youth Challenge
Do you have a business idea and you don't know how to carry it out? Do you have a project and want to make it grow? Are you looking to introduce yourself to the entrepreneurial ecosystem?
The Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council launches the Vitoria-Gasteiz Green Deal Youth Challenge, a start-up acceleration program, in order to support the launch and development of innovative projects framed in the areas of action of Vitoria-Gasteiz Green Deal.
The call seeks to promote the establishment and permanence in the city of initiatives based on:
- green economy
In addition, this year's edition will have the technical support of the accelerator BerriUp as co-organizer.
We are looking for committed teams in which:
- At least one of the people who make up the team presenting the project is between 18 and 35 years old at the time of presenting the project.
- At least one of the members of each of the projects submitted to the call dedicates full time to the project.
The projects submitted must be of an innovative nature and be in their initial ideation or development phase (seed and pre-seed stages).
The fields of activity of the projects must be one of the following:
- Renewable energies.
- Mobility systems.
- Fight against climate change.
- The development of solutions for municipal public services (cleaning, waste treatment, urban lighting, etc.).
- The creation and proposal of sustainable financing tools.
- Systems to reduce emissions.
- Sustainable energy generation and storage systems.
- Implementation of clean energies.
- Solutions for urban rehabilitation with sustainability criteria.
- The development of solutions for sustainable agricultural production and distribution.
- The promotion of a sustainable and healthy food model.
- Research and solutions in the framework of urban health.
- Nature-based mitigation solutions.
Deadline and place of submission
Projects can be registered from January 20, 2022 to February 20, 2022, both inclusive, through the following web form.
Selection of projects
The proposals will be analyzed by the jury and the selected projects must be presented in person on March 11 at the Villasuso Palace (Vitoria-Gasteiz).
Once this defense has been made, the jury will meet to choose the projects that will have the opportunity to carry out the 4-month acceleration program.
The selected projects may join the BerriUp Acceleration Program with a 4-month period of training and mentoring for the development of the projects. The projects that pass this process, based on their viability and scalability, may be elegible to receive funding of up to 50,000 euros.
You can consult the complete legal bases.
Do you have any doubt?
You can contact us through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.