Vitoria-Gasteiz Visitor Centre
The tourist office is an open forum for citizens and visitors. Through the preparation of a number of activities and programmes, it seeks to promote the city and province, inside and outside the metropolis. The office currently holds the "Cascabel de Oro" Award from the ONCE, the Seal of Accessibility in all categories and the Q for Quality award.
This office belongs to the Basque Country Tourist Office Network, an association that promotes participation in quality and staff training processes and also serves to highlight work dynamics shared with other tourist information centres.
If you wish you may download our tourist brochures, request further information or publicity material.
- Location: Plaza España, 1. 01001. Vitoria-Gasteiz. View with Google Maps
- Telephone: 945 16 15 98 / 945 16 15 99. Fax: 945 16 11 05.
- WhatsApp: 619 07 43 31. More information about WhatsApp service.
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30am to 6.30pm.
- Sundays and holidays: 10am to 2pm.
July- August- September
- Monday to Sunday: 9.30am to 7.30pm.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.