Out for pintxos - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
Pintxos are a typical example of Basque gastronomy. These small delicacies are also known as miniature cuisine or enogastronomy.
- Go for pintxos in the Medieval Quarter and the centre. Try some miniature high cuisine while you discover, on your way, some of the city's places of interest. Consult the Guía estrella (Star Guide) to find the pintxo bars in each area. Guía estrella - map .
- Pintxo-pote. A simple and economical way to try pintxos and wines. There are several routes in operation throughout the city on different days of the week (Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) from 7:00 to 11:00 pm. The prices for a drink and a pintxo start at €1.50.
- Barrel route. This is held on the first Saturday of each month, in the morning, at the same time as the Almond Market.
- Álava Pintxo Celebration Week. An annual celebration which allows catering establishments in Álava to show off their best creations. www.semanadelpintxodealava.com.
- Miniature Pintxos Congress. The Europa Palace Conference Centre hosts this annual conference which is aimed both at the professional sector and at the general public. miniature.eus.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.