Green Capital room - Europa Congress Palacehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/vgturismo/albums/72157719472207546
What is striking about the Green Capital room is that it is a completely white area with a special lighting installation that can be used to project colour for a personal touch. It is the perfect venue for mini trade-fairs, concerts or thematic exhibitions.
- Capacity: 400 people standing. Versatile and adaptable.
- Dimensions: 580 m2.
- Location: ground floor.
- Public Address system: table (3 microphones). Lectern (2 microphones). 1 wireless hand-held microphone. 1 wireless headset microphone.
- Simultaneous translation: 1 simultaneous translation channel. 1 technical booth.
- Projection equipment: 1 portable projector (14.000 lm HD) with fixed position.
- Lighting: overhead RGB LED lighting (subject to availability).
- Internet: cable access at speakers' table. WIFI service with prior registration.
- Others: wooden flooring (5 x 3 m).
Origin of the room's name
The Green Capital room owes its name to the award that, thanks to the hard work of all of its citizens, the capital of Álava received in 2012: ‘European Green Capital’.
In 2016, Vitoria-Gasteiz established itself as a sustainable tourist destination with the ‘Biosphere Responsible Tourism’ Certification. In 2019, it received the ‘Global Green City Award’ in recognition of the fulfilment of its sustainable development goals and the 2030 Agenda.
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.