Location, how to get there and parking - Europa Congress Palace
Vitoria-Gasteiz is in a privileged location, with the A-1 road that links Madrid to the rest of Europe going right through the province of Alava.
The Europa conference centre is on the city's main road making it easy for direct access from other cities (Madrid, Burgos, Bilbao, Pamplona, Zaragoza and Donostia-San Sebastian).
The bus stop is directly outside the building, the tram stop is opposite and just ten minutes away on foot is the coach station (parking).
How to get there
Address: Avenida da de Gasteiz, 85, 01009 Vitoria-Gasteiz.
More information on how to get to Vitoria-Gasteiz by car, bus, train and plane.
Europa Palace Car Park
This car park is EXCLUSIVELY FOR CONFERENCE MEMBERS, you must REGISTER IN ADVANCE using the Pverde app.
Steps for using the car park
- Download the free PVerde app, available for iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play) or register at www.parkingverde.com .
- Enter your vehicle registration and credit card information.
- Search for "Europa Conference Centre Car Park" and consult the information on rates and free spaces.
- Approach the entrance with your vehicle and the barrier will open by reading the license plate.
- When the license plate has been read, you can leave with your vehicle automatically. The price of the stay will be charged via a secure payment gateway.
If you access the car park and are not registered with PVerde, you have 10 minutes to leave without incurring a cost.
Moving around the city
More information on how to get around the city (parking, OTA, public transportation...).
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.