La Hechicera room - Europa Congress Palacehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/vgturismo/albums/72157719483760832
La Hechicera is on the top floor with a panel for division into two separate rooms when necessary. Amongst other uses it is ideal for press conferences since it has an audio distribution system for the media.
- Capacity: 80 theatre seating and 60 table seating. Multipurpose. Can be divided into two independent rooms.
- Dimensions: 99 m2.
- Location: second floor.
- Megaphone: table (2 microphones). 1 wireless hand held microphone.
- Simultaneous translation: 2 simultaneous translation channels.
- Projection equipment: 1 projector (3,500 lumens HD). 1 motorized screen.
- Line distributor for media audio: 24 outlets.
- Internet: access via cable to speakers' table. WIFI service with prior registration.
Origin of the room's name
One of the largest dolmens in the Basque Country, discovered in 1935. Inside, human remains and numerous objects were found: axes, pieces of pottery, rings, etc.
On the eve of the festivities for the Virgin of August, an akelarre takes place around the dolmen. It is located in Elvillar, in the Cuadrilla de Rioja Alavesa.
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.