Vitoria-Gasteiz traffic and transportation portal. In these pages you can consult all issues relating to traffic conditions, view camera images in real time, obtain information on the availability of parking spaces, information on OTA (traffic & parking regulations), etc...
- Traffic cameras: real-time images from a number of traffic cameras around the city.
- Traffic density: real-time GeoVitoria-Gasteiz map displaying traffic density data.
- Traffic incident map: GeoVitoria-Gasteiz map displaying the location of road-works and other events that may affect traffic.
- GeoVitoria-Gasteiz: application for planning routes through the city.
- Radar speed traps: location of permanent radars in the city.
- "Red light" Cameras: location of "red light" cameras on the city map. These radars photograph vehicles that do not stop at red traffic lights.
- Information on city car parks, OTA regulations and the availability of parking spaces in paid car parks.
The incorporation of this content, under the European CIVITAS initiative, lies within the framework of Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council's Sustainable Mobility and Public Space Plan.
CIVITAS is a European programme that helps cities to promote sustainable, clean and affordable urban transport systems by implementing and assessing measures based on ambitious and integrated policies and technologies.
Although the CIVITAS initiative began in 2002, Vitoria-Gasteiz joined the project in 2008, during the so-called CIVITAS PLUS phase, along with 24 other European cities. Vitoria-Gasteiz is part of the CIVITAS-MODERN Project (MObility, Development and Energy use ReductioN). This project is helping to implement a number of measures related to mobility in the city. The implementation of a traffic management system, as in this case, is one of those measures.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.