Visit to the medieval gutters - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the visit?
The gutters are urban spaces of medieval origin which were originally drains for the dirty water from houses. They are currently public spaces located inside the blocks of the Medieval Quarter, salvaged as small botanical gardens.
- Duration of the visit: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €6/person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Tourist Office: Plaza de España, 1| Tel. 945 161 598 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited places. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 24 hours notice.
- Fridays: 5.30 pm (Spanish) and 6.00 pm (Basque).
- Saturdays: 11.15 am (Spanish) and 11.45 am (Basque).
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.