Guided tours companies - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
If you want to discover Vitoria-Gasteiz from different perspectives (history, gastronomy, sustainability, architecture...), we propose various routes offered by tour guide companies. They operate in compliance with the quality, regulations and coherence requirements of the Tourist Office of the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council.
Tour company specialising in sustainable tourism: "with our awareness and commitment, we support a more ethical and responsible way of travelling".
- Sustainable guided tours: "El camino del agua" (The path of the water), "La ruta de la luz" (The light route), "Una ciudad en movimiento" (A moving city)...
- Information and bookings: ainharbeguias.com | tel. 618 306 771
Aitor Delgado Tours
Private and fully customized excursions for premium and luxury tourism: individuals, companies and institutions. "We design each tour to your specifications".
- Visits: for couples, families, friends, work colleagues, commercials, diplomats, personalities...in the city and surroundings.
- Information and bookings: www.aitordelgado.com | tel. 687 476 134 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Álava Medieval / Erdi Aroko Araba
Cooperative dedicated to the dissemination and research of medieval heritage in Álava: "we have specialist guides and we adapt to all different kinds of audiences".
- Visits: medieval heritage in Álava (medieval Vitoria-Gasteiz, Sanctuary of Estíbaliz, painted churches of the Plains, Town of Agurain/Salvatierra...).
- Information and bookings: alavamedieval.com/rutas-guiadas | tel. 660 766 383
Artea Turismo y Cultura
Tour company created in 1995: "looking for an enjoyable, thorough, original tour which is full of anecdotes? Come and let us guide you!".
- Visits: Medieval Quarter, families, literary ("City of the novel"), nocturnal ("Legends of Vitoria" I and II, "Sacamantecas: an unsolved case"...), unique and gastronomic businesses...
- Information and bookings: www.guiasartea.com | tel. 945 148 794 | WhatsApp: 680 711 605
Company created in 2013, specialized in bicycle routes. Rental service of all types of bicycles for groups.
- Visits: bicycle routes along the Green Belt, the Olarizu botanical garden, the Vasco-Navarro Railway Greenway and the Llanada Alavesa.
- Information and bookings: www.capitalbikes.es | email@example.com | tel. 635 360 181 / 691 112 292.
Fauneando offers guided nature walks in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Discover the hidden natural treasures!
- Customized guided tours: “Birdwatching with binoculars in the green belt”, “Search for animal tracks and traces in the Vitoria mountains”, “Night and the sounds of nature”, “Immerse yourself in the trees of the Armentia forest”,...
- Information and bookings: www.fauneando.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | tel. 649098282
Offers the chance to get to know Vitoria-Gasteiz "from a fun perspective", adjusting the tours to suit the interests of the visitors.
- Visits: on foot (through the almond, about the 3rd of March 1976, "Vitoria-Gasteiz in cinema", "At the burners"), by bike (to visit the Green Belt and the Basque-Navarrese way), sustainable tours (on foot and by tandem for blind people), rickshaw (by bicycle-taxi for people with reduced mobility) and luxury customised tours.
- Information and bookings: email@example.com | tel. 616203656
INUA viaja | organiza
Tourist promotion trips. Prospecting and familiarisation trips for agents and tour operators, trips for journalists...
Kalearte Turismo y Cultura
Company specialising in tourism and cultural services: "Let yourself be guided by our professionals and discover Vitoria-Gasteiz, a city rich in historical and artistic heritage. The Green Capital awaits you!".
- Visits: Medieval Quarter, pintxo route, tour of the Co-Cathedral, diocesan seminary of Vitoria-Gasteiz...
- Information and bookings: www.kalearte.com | tel. 945 101 070
The Mural Walk through Vitoria-Gasteiz (IMVG) is fruit of a collaborative creative effort: "it's more than a tour of the walls. You discover them hand in hand with the people who painted them".
Company specialized in guided bike tours, gravel, MTB and bike eskola.
Turismo cultural Qark
Company specialized in archaeological research and historical understanding of buildings with the aim of disseminating and showing a new way of understanding heritage.
- Guided visits to different cultural spaces and cultural routes in Alava and La Rioja.
- Information and bookings: www.qark.es | tel. 945 155 027 / 691 57 49 73
Vitoria en zapatillas
Company which offers tours of the city while running: "we like and enjoy running and transmitting that same feeling to the people who join us".
- Routes for all levels: Green Belt, central area, radial Vitoria-Gasteiz, climb to Olarizu, the Armentia forest, night-time outing...
- Information and bookings: www.vitoriaenzapatillas.com | tel. 688 843 801
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.