Guided tours companies - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
If you want to discover Vitoria-Gasteiz from different perspectives (history, gastronomy, sustainability, architecture...), we propose various routes offered by tour guide companies. They operate in compliance with the quality, regulations and coherence requirements of the Tourist Office of the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council.
Tour company specialising in sustainable tourism: "with our awareness and commitment, we support a more ethical and responsible way of travelling".
- Sustainable guided tours: "El camino del agua" (The path of the water), "La ruta de la luz" (The light route), "Una ciudad en movimiento" (A moving city)...
- Information and bookings: ainharbeguias.com | tel. 618 306 771
Álava Medieval / Erdi Aroko Araba
Cooperative dedicated to the dissemination and research of medieval heritage in Álava: "we have specialist guides and we adapt to all different kinds of audiences".
- Visits: medieval heritage in Álava (medieval Vitoria-Gasteiz, Sanctuary of Estíbaliz, painted churches of the Plains, Town of Agurain/Salvatierra...).
- Information and bookings: alavamedieval.com/rutas-guiadas | tel. 660 766 383
Artea Turismo y Cultura
Tour company created in 1995: "looking for an enjoyable, thorough, original tour which is full of anecdotes? Come and let us guide you!".
- Visits: Medieval Quarter, families, literary ("City of the novel"), nocturnal ("Legends of Vitoria" I and II, "Sacamantecas: an unsolved case"...), unique and gastronomic businesses...
- Information and bookings: www.guiasartea.com | tel. 945 148 794 | WhatsApp: 680 711 605
Offers the chance to get to know Vitoria-Gasteiz "from a fun perspective", adjusting the tours to suit the interests of the visitors.
- Visits: on foot (through the almond, about the 3rd of March 1976, "Vitoria-Gasteiz in cinema", "At the burners"), by bike (to visit the Green Belt and the Basque-Navarrese way), sustainable tours (on foot and by tandem for blind people), rickshaw (by bicycle-taxi for people with reduced mobility) and luxury customised tours.
- Information and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel. 616203656
The Mural Walk through Vitoria-Gasteiz (IMVG) is fruit of a collaborative creative effort: "it's more than a tour of the walls. You discover them hand in hand with the people who painted them".
Kalearte Turismo y Cultura
Company specialising in tourism and cultural services: "Let yourself be guided by our professionals and discover Vitoria-Gasteiz, a city rich in historical and artistic heritage. The Green Capital awaits you!".
- Visits: Medieval Quarter, pintxo route, tour of the Co-Cathedral, diocesan seminary of Vitoria-Gasteiz...
- Information and bookings: www.kalearte.com | tel. 945 101 070
Vitoria en zapatillas
Company which offers tours of the city while running: "we like and enjoy running and transmitting that same feeling to the people who join us".
- Routes for all levels: Green Belt, central area, radial Vitoria-Gasteiz, climb to Olarizu, the Armentia forest, night-time outing...
- Information and bookings: www.vitoriaenzapatillas.com | tel. 688 843 801
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.