Vitoria-Gasteiz Film Office - Audiovisual sector's links
Audiovisual sector's links in Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Cortada: Vitoria-Gasteiz Short Films Festival.
- FesTVAL: Vitoria-Gasteiz Television Festival.
- Oihaneder Euskararen Etxea: Place dedicated to leisure, creativity and culture in Basque.
- Centro Cultural Montehermoso: Public place dedicated to support, show and spread artistic contemporary creation.
- ZINHEZBA: Association dedicated to educate in human rights through cinema.
- Escuela de Artes y Oficios: Not accredited plastic arts centre in which there are only subjects related to arts and creation.
- Instituto Mendizabala: Specific Institute of Professional Training which offers courses in Image and Sound.
- Taller de artes escénicas: Performing Arts workshop in Vitoria-Gasteiz: Meeting and theatre training place.
- ORTZAI: Theatre Centre dedicated mainly to artistic education.
- Teatro principal: Principal Theatre of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Teatro Paraíso: Theatrical creation centre for youth and children.
- Palacio de Congresos Europa: Vitoria-Gasteiz Congress Palace.
- Sociedad Fotográfica Alavesa: Vitoria-Gasteiz Photographic Society.
- Mazoka: Drawing and Illustration Festival.
- Gauekoak: Programme of leisure, culture, sports and spare time aimed at young people aged 16-30 years-old.
- Begibistan: Basque Cinema Festival in Amurrio (Álava).
Audiovisual sector's general links
- EIKEN: EIKEN cluster is a professional and non-profit business association dedicated to the creation and distribution of content of the Creative Industry.
- IBAIA: Association of Independent Audiovisual Producers of the Basque Country.
- FAPAE: Federation of Spanish Audiovisual Producers Associations.
- EPE-APV: Basque Producer Association.
- Kimuak: Basque Short Films Selection.
- Zineuskadi: Non-profit association aimed at the strategic support of the Basque audiovisual sector.
- Euskadiko Filmategia - Filmoteca Vasca: Non-profit Foundation dedicated to preserve the Basque audiovisual heritage.
- Instituto Vasco Etxepare: An Institute dedicated to spread the language and Basque culture around the world.
- Tabakalera: International centre for contemporary culture (Donostia-San Sebastián).
- Kulturklik: Basque culture's website.
- Euskal aktoreen batasuna - Sindicato de actores y actrices vascos: Trade Union created for the defense and claim of the interests of the Basque actors and actresses.
- Guionistas vascos: Basque screenwriter's Professional Association.
- Festival de San Sebastián - Donostia Zinemaldia: Donostia- San Sebastián International Film Festival.
- ICAA: The Institute of the Cinematography and Audiovisual Arts is an autonomous organization assigned to the Ministry of Culture which arranges the support policies for the film industry and audiovisual production.
- ICO: The Official Credit Institute.
- Filmoteca Española: The Spanish Film Library is the archive that holds the Spanish film heritage.
- Sociedad de artistas, intérpretes y ejecutantes: Society of the management of the copyright, stage managers, dubbers, actors/actress and Spanish dancers.
- EGEDA: Audiovisual Producers Rights Management Organization.
- Spain Film Commission: Non-profit association integrated by an extensive network of Film Commission / Film Offices spread over the Spanish territory.
- European Film Commissions Network: Non-profit association which supports and promotes the European film industry and culture.
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.