Shopping - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
The main chains coexist with independent shops in Vitoria-Gasteiz, providing a high quality offer. Discover innovative shops and markets full of life, and don't forget to look for our most traditional products while visiting buildings of high architectural value.
- Souvenirs: confectionary, wine from Rioja Alavesa and txakolí from Álava, Añana salt, a Fournier deck of cards or Basque ceramics.
- Medieval Quarter and Ensanche: charming areas and shops with an exceptional offer in clothing, footwear, leisure and culture, and decoration.
- Markets and gastronomic shops: the Mercado de Abastos (Produce Market), with its local products and gastrobars; other specialty markets and shops.
- Age-old shops: more than twenty historical businesses.
- Other areas and events: shopping centres (view with Google Maps)in the city and events related to the sector.
- Brochure Shops with charm .
- Business directory: Gasteiz On retailers associationand Calle Gorbea retailers association.
- Commerce and hospitality in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.