Vitoria-Gasteiz's City Hall - Legal notice
General information in compliance with the "Law governing the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Lssice), Act 34/July 11 2002"
Ownership of the website
- Vitoria-Gasteiz City Hall
- Head office:
- Plaza España 1, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz
- +34 945 16 16 16
- +34 945 23 27 97
- VAT no.:
Terms and conditions for using the website www.vitoria-gasteiz.org
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz places this website at the disposal of the citizens of Vitoria-Gasteiz and all internet users. Its aim is to supply services and information to the aforementioned users and to promote and publicise the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz and its activities.
- All rights reserved. Any modification of the website or its contents is prohibited.
- The administrative information provided through this website is not published in lieu of documents which must be published in the Official Government Records and Gazettes, whose publication testifies to the veracity of their contents.
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz accepts no responsibility for the contents, veracity and updating of information provided by other individuals or corporate bodies, either found on the website or to which reference is made through links or other systems.
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz does not accept responsibility for the use by third parties of the information contained in its website, although the latter shall have to comply with the warnings issued for certain documents and applications.
- In accordance with the principles of the protection of personal data established in the Organic Law governing Data Protection (Act 15/December 13 1999), none of the data supplied by users shall be used for purposes other than those expressed in each case, nor shall they provide these to third parties.
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz does not guarantee that the website or the server are free of viruses and accepts no responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of accessing the website or finding it impossible to do so.
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz reserves the right to modify and extend the contents, information, applications, etc. of this website at any time and without prior warning.
- It is the intention of the City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz that this website should operate with maximum efficiency and that it complies with the purposes for which it was created and for which it is maintained, and for this reason all reasonable means will be provided so as to achieve this aim. However, the City Hall does not accept responsibility for any dysfunctions and/or anomalies in the operation of the website.
- The City Hall of Vitoria-Gasteiz may modify the terms and conditions that appear on this website, and therefore advises users to visit it at reasonably frequent intervals in case any modifications have been made.
- The use of this website implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in it.
- For any clarification, information, suggestion, complaint, etc., please use the suggestions box on this website or contact any Municipal Citizens' Enquiries Office.
- Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the use of their data, as provided for in the current Organic Data Protection Law (Law 15/December 13 1999), and may request to view their data after providing identification, in person, by telephone, by mail, fax or e-mail.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.