Environmental Studies Centre - The Green Infrastructure of Vitoria-Gasteiz
The Green Urban Infrastructure in Vitoria-Gasteiz is being developed through diverse projects in various city locations, from green zones to streets, unused vacant plots, and even in buildings. The interventions are directed towards improving the ecosystem services in the city.
Besides specific actions in determined areas of the city, the Green Infrastructure Strategy proposes to intervene through comprehensive projects at a district level with the aim of tackling and responding jointly to the range of different problems that these may pose.
- The Urban Green Infrastructure of Vitoria-Gasteiz, district by district: project to naturalise green spaces and vacant plots in the Lakua district
- Urban Reform of Avenida Gasteiz
- Green Facade of Palacio de Congresos Europa (Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre)
- Project for 250,000 trees and bushes for the Green Belt. The roots of tomorrow
- Lamination pond in Olarizu river
- Flood channel in Zadorra river (Eskalmendi-Gamarra)
- Environmental restoration of Salburua wetlands and recovery of its hidrological function
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.