Literary tours: Los Ritos del Agua (The Rites of Water) - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
On this tour, you can visit the scenes from the second part of the best seller El silencio de la Ciudad Blanca, called Los Ritos del Agua, by the author from Vitoria, Eva García Sáenz de Urturi set, among other places, in the streets of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Duration of the tour tour 30 mins.
- Price: €6 /person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish. Other languages available, enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office.Plaza de España, 1
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Tourist Office: Plaza de España, 1 | Tel. 945 161 598 | email@example.com.
- Limited places. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 48 hours notice.
- Spanish: 6.00 pm - 7.30 pm.
- Basque: 6.30 pm - 8.00 pm.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.