Children's tour of the medieval quarter: "Vitoria-Gasteiz for little ones" - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
Want to know why our city has both a first and second name? And why it is called the green capital? Discover the answers to these and other questions and become explorers of a sustainable city.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Recommended age: from 5 years old.
- Price: children under 5: free. From 5-11 years old: €4. 12 years old and up: €6.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office. Plaza de España 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Tourist Office: Plaza de España 1 | Tel. 945 161 598 | email@example.com.
- Limited places. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 48 hours notice.
- Spanish: 12.00 pm - 1.30 pm.
- Basque: 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm.
- February: 16.
- March: 15 and 22.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.