Visit in 3D. A journey through history - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
Guided tour of the Medieval Quarter to take you back in time, using virtual reality, to the city in 1850. It allows you to admire important elements and constructions that were maintained at the time, such as the access doorways to the Medieval Quarter or the old San Francisco convent as well as the San Vicente Tower which is under construction.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €7 /person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Tourist Office: Plaza de España, 1 | Tel. 945 161 598 | email@example.com
- Limited places. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 48 hours notice.
- Spanish: 17:15- 18:45.
- Basque: 18:45- 20:15.
Guided tours have been cancelled.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.