Mercado de Abastos (Produce Market), a true centre of food and drink - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
It is the city’s main market, a space full of activity with stalls offering fresh produce. It also contains gastrobars where you can enjoy local and wine and fine food and a panoramic terrace.
- Tour the market stalls, offering local agriculture and livestock products.
- Gastrobars where you can sample pintxos and wines from Alava.
- Visit the multipurpose terrace and the stalls selling organic products on the 2nd floor.
- Take part in the activities organized by the Abastos Foundation, including wine and fine food tastings and workshops.
- Take a guided tour.
Visits and further information
Vitoria-Gasteiz Produce Market (Mercado de Abastos).
- www.mercadoabastos.eus | firstname.lastname@example.org
- +34 945 287 972.
- Jesús Guridi, 1-A - 01004 - Vitoria-Gasteiz. View with Google Maps
- Produce market brochure
360º Virtual tour
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.