Courses, workshops, tastings and demonstrations - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What use would a city committed to good food be if this know-how wasn't shared? Regardless of whether you want to improve your technique or get started on the hobs, you can take part in cookery workshops and show cookings, familiarising yourself with our raw materials or trying the best broths accompanied by professionals.
Cookery class at the Abastos Fundazioa Foundation
There are different courses and workshops for all ages, as well as other gastronomical activities such as show cookings. A varied selection with the objective of enhancing the Produce Market.
Show cooking in catering schools
The catering schools in the city offer the opportunity to learn at first hand the secrets of our traditional cuisine and the most innovative proposals.
- Gamarra Catering School. Gamarra Mayor, 42 B.
- Mendizorrotza Catering School. Amadeo García de Salazar plaza (Mendizorrotzako Frontoiak).
- Enoteca Eguren Ugarte- Wine tastings: Jesús Guridi 1 A. Mercado de Abastos.
- Basque Moonshiners- Vodka tastings, made with potato from Álava: Dusseldorf, 5, pabellón 21.
- Cafés La Brasileña- Coffee tastings: Independencia, 15.
- Toloño Selección- Wine, beer and oil tastings, also gastronomy workshops: Paseo de los Arquillos, 8.
Other cooking spaces
Cookery courses and workshops, baking, confectionery, cooking party... for adults and children.
- Mamia Gasteiz Painter Díaz de Olano, 11- 13.
- Su Alai. Badaya, 15 bajo.
- On Egin cooking academy. Canciller Ayala, 5.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.