Galeón Pirata Akua Park - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
A ship that is 33 metres long and a sea of possibilities. The Galeón Park covers 3,000 square metres and has a multitude of swings for boys and girls.
As well as its great length from bow to stern, the Akua galleon measures 7 metres from port to starboard and is 16 metres high, including the masts. It also has a basket swing, slides and a zip wire. Around the ship there are, among other things, lots of games, small boats and crocodiles with piers, and a bridge that is like a flying carpet.
How to get there
Calle Sierra de Aralar, 15, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava.
- By bicycle: consult the bicycle lanes to get there and more information on getting around by bike.
- By tram: Ibaiondo line - Stop: Lakuabizkarra.
- By bus: line 7 – Closest stop: Wellington.
Further information: Tourist Office.
- Telephone: +34 945 161 598
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Plaza España, 1, 01005 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava
Other children's parks
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.