Literary tours: El Silencio de la Ciudad Blanca (The Silence of the White City) - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
Discover the backdrops to the successful novel El Silencio de la Ciudad Blanca. Written by the author from Vitoria, Eva García Sáenz de Urturi, it has been transported to the big screen.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €6/person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish. Other languages available, enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Tourist Office: Plaza de España, 1 | Tel. 945 161 598 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited places. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 48 hours notice.
- Spanish: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Basque: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.
- February: 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.
- March: 7, 14, 21 and 28.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.