Literary tours: El Silencio de la Ciudad Blanca (The Silence of the White City) - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
Discover the backdrops to the successful novel El Silencio de la Ciudad Blanca. Written by the author from Vitoria, Eva García Sáenz de Urturi, it has been transported to the big screen.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €6/person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish. Other languages available, enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Meeting point: Tourist Office. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
- Limited spots. Booking required. Guided visits that fail to reach a minimum number of bookings may be cancelled with 24 hours notice.
Spanish: 6:00 pm.
Basque: 6:30 pm.
October: 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31.
November: 7, 14, 21 and 28.
The tour is scheduled in Spanish and Basque.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.