Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz - Bikes and electric buggies
Bikes rental in Ataria
The Interpretation Centro for the Salburua Wetlands, Ataria, offers a bikes hiring service to allow visitors discover Salburua park, in the timetable of the Interpretation Centre ( from Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00).
Ataria interpretation centre has scooters available so that people with mobility issues can get around Salburua park. The vehicles are single-rider, with a seat and four wheels. They can carry up to 140 kilos and reach a maximum speed of 15 kilometres per hour. They have two batteries, anti-tip wheels and the seat is adjustable and rotating, with a headrest and folding armrests.
- To borrow: ask at reception at Ataria (Salburua Wetlands Interpretation Centre).
- Price: Free service.
- Timetable: during Ataria opening hours.
- More information: telephone (+34) 945 25 47 59.
- Where: Ataria, in Salburua Park.
- Telephone: 945 25 47 59.
- Services: Tours through the park by electric buggie for people who have reduced mobility issues.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, Deutch
- Notes: each buggie is for 6 people. / 10€ per person. From Tuesday to Sunday morning with booking.
Driven tricycle tours by chauffeur
- Capacity of the tricycles: 2 adults and a kid or two kids with an adult.
- More information and booking: Guiartu: 616 203 656
Badaia street number 1
|945 144 728 | 945 336 925||Spanish and English||Bikes for adults and children. Chairs renting service. They provide you with helmet and lock||Bike hire, Open all year. Bank Holidays as well|
|Capital Bikes||691 112 292||Spanish and English||Bikes hire. Electric bikes. Chairs for children.||Guided tours by bike|
Polígono Industrial Jundiz. Goikoberaza, 28
|945 27 90 31 | 607 197 130||Electric bikes hire.||The bike is approached to the place demanded by the client|
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.