Running - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
Vitoria-Gasteiz is a city which is closely linked to sport and which is home to a lot of people who like to go out for a run.
Routes for runners
The training possibilities are almost infinite and, among them, we recommend: El Prado, a park which is commonly used by running enthusiasts.
- Walking&Running routes in Vitoria-Gasteiz and Alava: walkingandrunning.es
- 'Walking and Running Vitoria-Gasteiz' Brochure .
- Itineraries through the Green Belt
- Gasteiz-Estibaliz popular race. April.
- EDP Martin Fiz International Maratón. May.
- Little Bell Race - For a Society for All. May.
- Prueba de Fondo "Los Montes de Vitoria - Gasteizko Mendiak". June.
- "St. John's Eve" Night Race. June.
- Survivor Race Vitoria-Gasteiz. July.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz Ironman. July.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz Trail. September.
- Women's race. June.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz Half Marathon. December.
- 38th Vitoria-Gasteiz Saint Sylvester Race. 31 December.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.