Running - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
Vitoria-Gasteiz is a city which is closely linked to sport and which is home to a lot of people who like to go out for a run.
Routes for runners
The training possibilities are almost infinite and, among them, we recommend: El Prado, a park which is commonly used by running enthusiasts.
- Route 1 City Centre Southwest
- Route 2 Northern Zone
- Route 3 Salburua Wetlands
- Route 4 The East
- Different routes (between 5 and 7 km)
Walking&Running routes in Alava: walkingandrunning.es/araba-alava
- Little Bell Race - For a Society for All. May.
- EDP Martin Fiz International Maratón 2020. May.
- Women's race. June.
- "St. John's Eve" Night Race. June.
- Survivor Race Vitoria-Gasteiz. July.
- 2020 Vitoria-Gasteiz Ironman. July.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz Trail. September.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.