Guided tour on the Historic Quarters - Tourism in Vitoria-Gasteiz
What is included in the tour?
Lose yourself in the Medieval Quarter of Vitoria-Gasteiz, declared a Monumental Site. Its medieval layout remains intact and walking around it means tracing the history of the city, discovering the ancient wall, civilian buildings, palaces, tower houses and temples that are home to Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical art.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €5/person. Children under 12 free of charge.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish. Other languages available. More information at the Visitor Centre.
- Meeting point: Visitor Centre. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: the Medieval Quarter sits upon a hill; therefore, it is advisable to discuss any mobility issues or reduced mobility with the Visitor Centre along with any other enquiry concerning accessibility.
- Visitor Centre. Plaza de España, 1 | Tel.: 945 161 598 | email@example.com
- Limited spots. Advanced booking is required. If the guided tours do not reach a minimum number of bookings they might be cancelled 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Dates and times
- During the year:
- Fridays and Saturdays: 5:00 pm (Spanish) and 5:30 pm (Basque).
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11.15 am (Spanish) and 11.30 am (Basque).
If you want to have a tour in English, you will need to contact Vitoria's Visitor Centre 48 hours in advance. A minimum of 4 assistants will be required.
- From Monday to Sunday: 11:15 am (Spanish) and 11:30 am (Basque).
- From Thursday to Saturday: 5:00 pm (Spanish) and 5:30 pm (Basque).
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.