Vitoria-Gasteiz Tourist Office
The tourist office is an open forum for citizens and visitors. Through the preparation of a number of activities and programmes, it seeks to promote the city and province, inside and outside the metropolis. The office currently holds the "Cascabel de Oro" Award from the ONCE, the Seal of Accessibility in all categories and the Q for Quality award.
This office belongs to the Basque Country Tourist Office Network, an association that promotes participation in quality and staff training processes and also serves to highlight work dynamics shared with other tourist information centres.
If you wish you may download our tourist brochures, request further information or publicity material.
- Location: Plaza España, 1. 01001. Vitoria-Gasteiz. View with Google Maps
- Telephone: 945 16 15 98 / 945 16 15 99. Fax: 945 16 11 05.
October to June:
- From Monday to Saturday: from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Sundays and holidays: from 11:00 to 14:00.
July, August and September:
- From Monday to Sunday: from 10:00 to 20:00.
If the information on the page does not match your information requirements, please apply via the Citizens' mailbox.