Understanding the municipal site
The structure of each municipal page is divided into four very different areas, as follows:
This area appears on all municipal website pages and consists of:
- City Hall Brand: One click will take you to the home page
- Municipal search engine: type in a work to search the entire contents of the municipal website.
- Page title: different title based on sections or content type.
- Shortcuts: links to utilities and content.
- City brand: link to the contents of European Green Capital 2012
- Select language: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
The main body of the page is the area that features the relevant information. It is situated immediately below the search bar and may include different types of content.
Among other elements, it includes links, the text-to-voice utility, an area where information can be shared, related information, the citizen mailbox...
The column on the right hand side of municipal pages usually features elements related to the body of the page. It may include any kind of content, such as graphs, videos, links...
Below the main body of the page and shortcut menus. The following sections can be found:
Municipal Directory: where you may look up municipal telephone numbers and addresses.
Legal notices, privacy, accessibility and RSS: shortcuts to information on the legal terms governing the site, data protection policies, accessibility guidelines and subscription to municipal contents.
Your opinion matters to us
If you prefer, you can send usyour comments.
You need to login.